SMBLA June Breakfast- Social Media and Hollywood
Wednesday, June 15, 2011 from 7:30 AM to 9:00 AM (PDT)
Get your tickets now to the Social Media Breakfast Los Angeles (#SMBLA) June breakfast!
Here are just a few exciting things to expect:
- Jason Pollock (founder of Boom Content), will discuss how social media is changing the landscape of the entertainment industry.
- The first 15 people to provide a business card at the JUNE 15th SMBLA check-in will get an awesome gift bag filled with goodies compliments of EventbriteLA! (@BriteLA)
- A full, delicious, Venezuelan inspired breakfast will be served (see menu below)
- Free Parking (woohoo!) & Free WiFi
- 20 mins presentation on putting your personal social media profiles to work for you, your business, or brand, followed by 30 mins of speed networking
- Network and mingle with marketers, PR pros, entrepreneurs, bloggers, podcasters, new-media fanatics, future SMBLA speakers and more
Join us at the Coupa Café in Beverly Hills, Wednesday June 15th from 7:30 - 9:00a.m.
Here are the details you need to know -
SMBLA June Breakfast
Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 7:30 - 9:00 a.m.
Where: Coupa Café of Beverly Hills
Here are the details you want to know -
Social Media and Hollywood
Jason Pollock (founder of Boom Content), will discuss how social media is changing the landscape of the entertainment industry. He will discuss current trends, how organizations and people are using Facebook and Twitter, and what emerging technologies and trends are popping up in Silicon Valley.
What's on the Menu?
A selection of hot and cold items from Venezuelan Arepas filled with eggs, bacon and cheese to pancakes, a granola, yogurt and fruit station, pastries, freshly squeezed orange juice and the special Coupa coffee-- fair trade and organic coffee straight from Venezuela.
About our speaker
About the Venue - Coupa Café of Beverly Hills
Coupa Café is an urban oasis, a lively Venezuelan restaurant featuring a completely new style of international dining which combines the best of Venezuelan dishes with the philosophy of promoting the use of organic and fair trade ingredients. Coupa Café is the only restaurant in the world outside of Venezuela where you can enjoy the nation's shade grown, handpicked, patio sun-dried, super fair trade organic single estate Arabica coffee beans roasted in small batches, along with international sweet and savory delights-- all of which you will be enjoying at the SMBLA Breakfast!
Learn more and become a fan of Coupa Cafe at:
If you’re as excited as we are about Social Media Breakfast Club Los Angeles, please tell your friends and feel free to reach out to us anytime with social media news, presentation topics, and speakers that you think we should know about!
Looking forward to bringing the L.A. social media community together through SMB!
Learn more and become a fan of SMBLA at:
Email us at: SMBLosAngeles@gmail.com
Social Media Breakfast Los Angeles (SMBLA)
Social Media Breakfast LA (SMBLA) is a monthly breakfast meetup where digital media experts and newbies alike come together to eat, meet, network and learn. Each month, we bring a new industry expert to share ideas, case studies, and tips on the latest trends in social media. Founded in 2010 by Justin Michael Williams & Jessica Springer, SMBLA hopes to create a solid community that keeps LA on the cutting edge of social media innovation. Connect with us online to get info on our next event!