San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
We are excited to announce our May event!
SMBLA - Brutal Simplicity in the New Marketing Landscape
DETAILS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Topic: Brutal Simplicity in the New Marketing Landscape
- Speakers: Doug Baxter, Managing Partner of M&C Saatchi
- When: Tuesday, May 27, 2014 from 7:30am - 9:00am
- Where: Coupa Café of Beverly Hills
- Hashtag: #SMBLA
- Price: $15 (Early Bird), $20 (24 - 48 Hours Advance)
- Simple ideas enter the brain quicker and stay there longer.
- Focus on specific brand values to create a strong content strategy.
- Don't just think of the message when delivering social on mobile, think of the medium.
- Brutally simple social enables local ideas to become global ideas.
- Less is more, especially when speaking to premium audiences.
ABOUT OUR SPEAKER- Doug Baxter:
Doug Baxter started his career in London in 1987, focusing on technology brands and winning a number of awards for media and strategic planning. After periods on both client side as a Chief Marketing Officer and on the media side as a magazine publisher, Doug moved back to Dublin and launched his own traditional, digital, social and PR agencies — creating digitally innovative campaigns for Unilever, Coca Cola, General Motors and Google. Doug moved to the US in 2011 and helped set up M&C Saatchi Share, the social and digital unit of M&C Saatchi LA. Clients of M&C Saatchi Share have included premium fashion brands, a mobile messaging app, and world-renowned cancer centers.
ABOUT OUR VENUE - Coupa Café of Beverly Hills
Coupa Café is an urban oasis, a lively Venezuelan restaurant featuring a completely new style of international dining which combines the best of Venezuelan dishes with the philosophy of promoting the use of organic and fair trade ingredients.
What's on the Menu?
Venezuelan Single Estate Coffee, regular and decaf, freshly baked pastries, pancakes, kingslake and crane premium blend granola and plain white yogurt.
Learn more and become a fan of Coupa Cafe at:
If you’re as excited as we are about Social Media Breakfast Club Los Angeles, please tell your friends and feel free to reach out to us anytime with social media news, presentation topics, and speakers that you think we should know about!
Looking forward to bringing the L.A. social media community together through SMBLA!
Learn more and become a fan of SMBLA at:
Email us at: SMBLosAngeles@gmail.com
When & Where
Social Media Breakfast Los Angeles (SMBLA)
Social Media Breakfast LA (SMBLA) is a monthly breakfast meetup where digital media experts and newbies alike come together to eat, meet, network and learn. Each month, we bring a new industry expert to share ideas, case studies, and tips on the latest trends in social media. Founded in 2010 by Justin Michael Williams & Jessica Springer, SMBLA hopes to create a solid community that keeps LA on the cutting edge of social media innovation. Connect with us online to get info on our next event!