Social Media for Business AZ is the place to learn about Social Media related to business!
A business focused event designed to help businesses understand, improve and learn about Social Media. Learn from Industry Experts and Corporations that are already using Social Media to reach and support their clients. Presenters range from Fortune 200 executives to Social Media authors and SEM architects with years of experience willing to share the challenges and rewards of implementing internal and external Social media strategies. Learn policies, processes, tool sets, and monitoring techniques from the experts.
Ever Growing list of Speakers & Panelists include:
- Greg Chapman - President of Sitewire
- C. Edward Brice - SVP Worldwide Marketing, Lumension
- Jason Baer - SM Strategist, President of Convince & Convert
- Laurie G Buczek - Enterprise 2.0 Program Manager, Intel Corporation
- Arnie Kuenn - President, Vertical Measures
- Sheila Kloefkorn - Founder & President, KEO Marketing
- Park Howell - President, Park&Co
- Mike Corak - Director of Strategy & Interactive Services, Off Madison Ave.
- Alon Waisman - Social Media Specialist, GoDaddy.com
- Noah Plumb - Social Media Manager, GoDaddy.com
- Dave Bagchi - Integration Marketing Manager, Henkel
- Jeff Moriarty - Enterprise SM Expert (Intel), Sitewire
- Chris Sietsema - Director of Interactive Marketing, Off Madison Ave.
- Kathy Sacks - Marketing & PR Expert, Sacks PR
- Joseph Manna - Community Manager, Infusionsoft
- Kevin Gawthrope - Senior Manager of Web Services / Digital Marketing, Isagenix International, LLC
- Cindy Kim - Director of Corporate Communications, Lumension
- Amanda Vega - CEO, Amanda Vega Consulting
- Fred von Graf - SM Architect & Consultant, SocialMediaAZ.org
- Scott McAndrew - Director of Strategy, Terralever
- Tiffany Winman - Social Media Strategist, IBM
- Linda Vandevrede - Public Relations Consultant & Author
- Evo Terra - Digital Business Strategist
- Chris Hewitt - Social Media Expert
Why join us?
- Learn from and meet the best in the business!
- The major Digital Agencies will all be there.
- Everything from the 101 session, Small / Medium Business to Enterprise.
- Join our panel of experts in a comfortable environment allowing for direct interaction. Ask questions that are pertinent to your organization.
- Hear and see how other companies are approaching Social Media, the challenges and successes.
- What tools are being using?
- How do you measure success?
- How do you convince your management?
- What questions do you need to ask to be successful?
- How to address corporate policies around Social Media?
- Meet others with similar goals and make new connections.
- Oh and there's some great food from Einsteins Bagels.
- Exceptional prizes are being given away!
For additional information please go to: SocialMediaAZ.org
Use #SMAZ on Twitter: http://search.twitter.com/search?q=%23SMAZ