San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
We are thrilled to announce that SGS13 will be held in Indianapolis, Indiana. This year’s event will bring together our newly designed strategy combining culture, community, and civics. SGS is where culture collides with politics. SGS13 will have a special focus on women and guns, technology, reaching minorities, youth outreach, and Hollywood.
For the first time, we are offering our Armed & Fabulous program as a part of SGS13. We have arranged for some of our attendees to visit a gun range on Saturday morning.
- We have acquired space at the range to accommodate up to 50 attendees.
- Gun range spots are first come first serve and spaces are limited.
- Transportation to the range will be provided.
- Gun range attendees will leave the hotel at 8:00 am Saturday morning.
- Each participant will be onsite from 8:30-10:00 am and will then return to the hotel at approximately 10:30.
- Times are subject to change.
For those of you who chose not to travel to the gun range, do not worry. We will be hosting special breakout sessions such as:
- Self-defense class, and much more.
- Keep an eye on the agenda for more details.
Our 4th annual awards dinner will once again honor top activists from around the country. We will award the 2nd annual Breitbart Spirit Award given to a woman who embodies the qualities and power of Andrew Breitbart. As in year's past, we will also be providing entertainment following the dinner. More details to come....
Early Bird Tickets are just $99 and include Saturday evening's banquet and awards dinner. This event will sell out!
For more information about this year's Summit or to learn how you can become a sponsor, please visit http://www.sgpaction.com/smart_girl_summit_2013 . Follow Summit details and find out what other smart girls and guys are attending by using the hastag #sgs13 on Twitter.
When & Where
Smart Girl Politics Action
Book your hotel room before July 8, 2013 to receive our special $149 Room Rate
Or use group "Smart Girl Politics" and SGP" as the group code when calling!