SMART Boards in Today's Classroom - NYC
Wednesday, February 6, 2013 at 4:15 PM - Wednesday, May 15, 2013 at 7:00 PM (EST)
New York, United States
This course meets Wednesdays during Spring 2013 beginning on February 6th.
2/6, 2/13, 2/27, 3/6, 3/13, 3/20, 4/3, 4/10, 4/17, 4/24, 5/1, 5/8, 5/15, 4:15-7pm, final class 4-7pm
This course teaches educators how to effectively use the SMART Board interactive whiteboard and how to create SMART Notebook lessons geared toward student interaction. Teachers will learn how to improve learning outcomes for their students through technology integration in the core subject areas. Participants will learn everything from basic set-up to the more advanced features of the SMART Board software. Teachers will have the ability to become Teq SMART Board User Certified after this course is completed.
- We will accept purchase orders from schools, as well as money orders and credit cards. For more information please contact us at (877) 455-9369.
- The course cost is $400, payable to Tequipment.
- There is an additional course fee of $125 payable to ASPDP.
- After registering for the course, participants will receive a confirmation email.
- Participants are required to bring a laptop to perform work during class.