Slow Food Indy Membership Drive
Friday, August 23, 2013 at 8:00 AM - Friday, August 30, 2013 at 4:00 AM (PDT)
Save $35 by becoming a member before September 1st!
(Regular rate beginning September 1st will be $60)
Your $25 membership fee includes:
- Membership in Slow Food USA and Slow Food Indy
- Discounted rates on select Slow Food Indy workshops and events
- Special members-only opportunities
- Free programs such as a monthly book club, happy hour events and farm tours
- An official membership card
As a member you are supporting:
- Outreach and education programs in Indianapolis that encourage sustainability, support the local economy and promote the slow food ideals of good, clean and fair
- Free farm tours that promote local Indiana producers
- Development of the Slow Food Indy service unit - a group to volunteer on small local farms, in community gardens and in urban kitchens to feed the hungry
- National and international programs such as building gardens in Africa and supporting regional biodiversity throughout the United States
Slow Food Indy
Slow Food is an international grassroots membership organization promoting good, clean and fair food for all.
We envision a world in which all people can access and enjoy food that is good for them, good for those who grow it and good for the planet.
Slow Food Indy celebrates the amazing bounty of food that is available, and is working to strengthen the connection between the food on our plates and the health of our planet.