Slow Food Indy Book Club - November Meeting
Wednesday, November 13, 2013 from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM (SST)
Everything you need to know for this month's meeting...
- Get a copy of the book at a local book store, like Indy Reads Books, or at your local library. Or even a digital copy online.
- Read the book before the November 13th meeting.
- If you want to be extra prepared, jot down your favorites chapter or make notes about interesting ideas or questions you have for the group.
What to Expect
- A Slow Food Indy organizer will facilitate the discussion. He or she will ask thought-provoking questions, moderate the discussion and help resolve any conflicts. Each location will have at least one facilitator.
- This experience is intended to be an open and honest forum that is tolerant of conflicting ideas. Please join in that spirit.
- Each meeting will last about 60 - 90 minutes.
- Food and beverage is available at both venues and your only cost to attend is what you order. Please do support our local businesses and purchase a food or beverage item.
Still have questions? E-mail us.
Slow Food Indy
Slow Food is an international grassroots membership organization promoting good, clean and fair food for all.
We envision a world in which all people can access and enjoy food that is good for them, good for those who grow it and good for the planet.
Slow Food Indy celebrates the amazing bounty of food that is available, and is working to strengthen the connection between the food on our plates and the health of our planet.