Break out your aviator glasses and RSVP TODAY because SVP's 15th Anniversary Flight is almost full!
We have a 30-minute line-up of fabulous speakers, but most of the evening is yours. Chat with friends old and new – including Partners from SVP Bangalore and representatives from Beijing who are exploring how to launch SVP in their communities!
Wander through MOHAI's new space, enjoy live music from Fly Moon Royalty, and tasty food and drinks (no host bar) by City Catering. Best of all, explore how hundreds of people and dozens of nonprofits working side by side can reach new heights together!
With the help of our speakers and an interactive timeline, we'll flash back to SVP’s history and take off to see what’s just over the horizon. Our half-hour program from 7:45-8:15 PM will feature:
- SVP Network Board Chair, Lance Fors
- SVP India's Managing Partner, Arathi Laxman
- Powerful Schools Executive Director, Tré Maxie
- SVP Executive Connector, Paul Shoemaker
- Storm Co-Owner, Dawn Trudeau
Transportation and Parking Info
Parking is tight around MOHAI, so we've made a number of arrangements to help make it as easy as possible...
- Valet parking will available for $10 (cash only please)
- Additional parking can be found around MOHAI (search nearby lots here)
- Walking, biking, taking the street car or Metro bus is a great option as well (details on MOHAI's site)
- Town car service will be provided by our in-kind sponsor Uber (discount code provided after registration)
- Navigating construction near MOHAI is easy with updates from Mercer Corridor Project
Thank You to Our Sponsors!
SVP's 15th Anniversary Flight is generously sponsored by The Boeing Company, Deloitte, Microsoft, Safeco, The Seattle Foundation, Waldron, and in-kind sponsors Karen Ducey Photography & Mulitimedia and Uber.
When & Where
Social Venture Partners builds powerful relationships among people and organizations that are out to change the world. We help individuals make a greater impact with their giving, fund and strengthen nonprofits, and equip our community to tackle our greatest social challenges – together.