Skinny Genes Mixer and Gourmet Dinner
Monday, February 25, 2013 from 5:30 PM to 9:00 PM (PST)
Laguna Beach, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us for a FUN, TASTY and INFORMATIVE Evening
- Is your shampoo making you fat?
- What ingredient in diet food actually promotes weight gain?
- How are toxins in food harming you?
- When is lettuce worse for your waistline than avocado?
These answers and more will be discussed in this exciting presentation!
tax and gratuity included
- · Gourmet 3-Course Meal (Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options available; all allergies accommodated)
- · Presentation and book signing
- · Signed copy of Skinny Genes
- · FREE membership to skinnygenes.com
- · Cocktail mixer – meet other health-minded people and professionals
- Cocktail Mixer 5:30-6:30
- Dinner and Presentation: 7pm
(all courses can be made vegetarian, vegan, and/or gluten-free; all allergies accommodated)
Choice of one of each course
Roasted Poblano Chile
stuffed with fresh spinach, artichoke, shallots, cream, parmesan cheese, cream cheese garlic toast
Kitchen Sink Chop
baby spinach, romaine, applewood smoked Bacon, crumbled blue cheese, red onion, roasted baby beets, steamed green beans, croutons, creamy balsamic dressing
Housemade Soup of the Day
Medium Blackened Seitan Napoleon
grilled portobello mushroom, roasted tomato, wilted rainbow chard, hearts of rainbow chard & coconut milk risotto, goat cheese, basil pesto
Herbs de Provence Roasted Mary's Chicken Breast
shallot, white wine & cream pan sauce, sauteed French lentils and green beans
5oz. Herb Grilled 'Loup de Mer' Seabass
fresh herb grilled, browned butter, lemon, seasonal sautéed mixed vegetables, sautéed french lentils
6oz. Chimichurri Grilled Prime Sirloin
rosemary roasted demi glace, roasted garlic mashed yukon gold potatoes, sauteed baby spinach
Flourless Chocolate Torte
Cashew Almond Salted Caramel Pie
Glazed Seasonal Fruit with Goat Cheese Maple Ice Cream
Menu to Include the Choice of One Non-Alcoholic Beverage
All Additional Non-Alcoholic Beverages and All Alcoholic Beverages will be Cash and Carry for the entire evening
When & Where
Nicole T. Smith, L.Ac.
Nicole T. Smith, L.Ac. is the founder of Skinny Genes, the first weight loss/healthy eating program to focus on whole, organic, and non-toxic foods. Learn how easy it is to incorporate Skinny Genes into any lifestyle, budget, or family life.
Dump Your Diet
Unzip Your Genes
Get Your Skinny On