Skinny Genes Gourmet Dinner and Wine Pairing South Coast Kitchen
Friday, March 15, 2013 at 5:30 PM (PDT)
San Juan Capistrano, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us for a FUN, TASTY and INFORMATIVE Evening
- Is your shampoo making you fat?
- What ingredient in diet food actually promotes weight gain?
- How are toxins in food harming you?
- When is lettuce worse for your waistline than avocado?
These answers and more will be discussed in this exciting presentation!
- · Gourmet 3-Course Meal (Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options available; all allergies accommodated)
- · Presentation and book signing
- · Signed copy of Skinny Genes
- · FREE membership to skinnygenes.com
- · Cocktail mixer – meet other health-minded people and professionals
- Cocktail Mixer 5:30-6:30
- Dinner and Presentation: 7pm
When & Where
Nicole T. Smith, L.Ac.
Nicole T. Smith, L.Ac. is the founder of Skinny Genes, the first weight loss/healthy eating program to focus on whole, organic, and non-toxic foods. Learn how easy it is to incorporate Skinny Genes into any lifestyle, budget, or family life.
Dump Your Diet
Unzip Your Genes
Get Your Skinny On