Join the University of Maryland, The Founding Campus and surrounding Universities for a Ski & Snowboard trip to Quebec City!
Date and Time
The trip takes place on January 4th - January 11th and includes
- Round-trip Bus Transportation from UMBC
- 6 Nights lodging at the Lowes Le Concorde
- Guided bus tour of Quebec City
- 5-day interchangeable lift tickets to Mont Sainte-Anne, Stoneham & Le Massif
Who is eligible?
Anyone is eligible to attend. Bring your best friend, brother, sister, or significant other!
- 4 people per room : $725 (per person)
- 3 people per room: $825 (per person)
- 2 people per room: $925 (per person)
We will do our best to place you with roommmates (if desired) to make the trip most cost effective for you. If you could like to attend please register and pay the NON-REFUNDABLE deposit by Nov. 16th. All payments are due by credit card or debit card.
Final payment due (will recieve a ticket by e-mail) by Dec 10th.
More Contact Info:
If you have additional questions please feel free to contact Sara Griggs in the office of University Recreation and Fitness at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-706-7272
When & Where
The Adventure Pursuits program of URecFit
School shouldn't be your only adventure.