Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us November 9th at Sports Authority Field at Mile High for a ski and snowboarding injury prevention workshop!
Winter sports season has arrived and we want to help you hit the slopes with confidence! Orthopedic injuries are common for skiers and snowboarders, and our seminar offers a unique opportunity to learn how to prevent them.
Sports medicine and board certified orthopedic specialist, Dr. David J. Schneider of Panorama Orthopedics and Spine Center, has been a team doctor for ski teams, and numerous sports team. He will provide extensive information about keeping your muscles, ligaments, bones and joints strong and healthy while you're on the slopes.
Other event highlights:
- Free tours of Sports Authority Field after the event.
- Meier Skis will be showcasing their light weight Colorado made skis, and why they are helpful for avoiding injuries.
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Instructor Sandy Briggs will teach proper techniques.
- Enter to win a Copper Mountain 4-Pack.
- Enter to win a $50 Sports Authority gift card.
- Giveaways and coupons.
- Breakfast and coffee will be provided.
Park in lot A/B and enter through the SE Tunnel of the stadium. The seminar will be held in the Visitor’s Locker Room.
When & Where
OrthoColorado Hospital is the only orthopedic speciality hospital in the region.
We specialize in orthopedic surgery period.
We offer unparalleled service. Exceptional care. Better outcomes.