In two days, participants will be brought up to speed on Drupal and will be ready to tackle their own project. Learn how to manage media, build calendars and complex, dynamic queries of content by selecting and configuring the most popular modules.
This course is suitable both for users who are new to Drupal and those who want to broaden their Drupal skills. Participants will also review Drupal's block system and using taxonomy to categorize their content.
The ideal accompaniment is to follow this with a one day introduction to using Panels.
Experience with web development. Completion of Drupal in a Day, or equivalent experience with Drupal. You should be able to:
- Navigate the administration area to manage essential tasks
- Configure and set up a basic Drupal site.
- Install and configure modules.
- Manage user roles and accounts.
- Build complex and powerful functionality.
- Articulate best practices of site building with Drupal.
- Configure both controlled vocabularies and free tagging with Taxonomy.
- Manage navigation through Drupalʼs menu system.
- Configure your site to improve search, through the use of URL path configuration.
- Be able to configure automatically generated thumbnails.
- Know how to create advanced listings of content.
- Maintain a secure and speedy website.