2016 Business Trends
- Business & Professional
- Generations FCU - Downtown Branch, San Antonio TX
As a driven business owner, you are focused on attracting more opportunities for your business while growing your professional profile. With so many things to consider for your business, social media can feel overwhelming and daunting. With Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube, blogs, etc., where do you even start? How do you thrive on those platforms?
Not to worry, you don’t have to know it ALL – but with some tools and tricks you can take your seemingly shy social media voice and turn it into an extroverted thought leader on various platforms without having to devote all your time to growing your presence.
Attend our Sip & Social: Social Media Tools and Tricks to learn how to turn your social media efforts into a success from Ajay Tejwani of Social Media Sapiens! The evening will not only feature a wealth of social media knowledge, but will also offer you the opportunity to network with other small business owners while enjoying fine wines and cheeses.
In this class, we will specifically explore the following:
1. Identifying which social media platform(s) are right for your business
2. How to use listening tools to know what your target market wants to hear
3. How to get likes, pins, retweets and more
4. How to build content through blogs and other mediums to position yourself as a thought leader in your field