San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Aleeza Ben Shalom is not your grandmother’s matchmaker. People from all over the world schedule private sessions with Aleeza, a leading authority on matchmaking through mentoring. And the results show, as her now-married clients can attest. Known as the Marriage Minded Mentor, Aleeza is a dynamic speaker and host of a weekly show on Jewish Talk Radio. She has been featured in the Philadelphia News, the Jewish Exponent the Philadelphia Jewish Voice, Five Towns Far Rockaway News, and also blogs. Get Real Get Married, Aleeza’s first book, is now available on Amazon.
- BA from Haverford College
- Masters in Jewish Communal Leadership from Brandeis University
- 9 years working at the Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia
- Tribe 12 Social Entrepreneurship Fellow
- Member of the Matchmaker's Alliance, a non-profit group for independent matchmakers and dating coaches
When & Where
The Collaborative invites people ages 21-39 to explore the pulse of Philly and its Jewish Community through experiences we can only describe as a Social Smorgasbord.