Silicon Valley AgTech Conference
Monday, May 12, 2014 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (PDT)
Palo Alto, CA
"Where Agriculture Meets Technology + Venture Capital"
The Silicon Valley AgTech conference is where farmers, technologists, venture capitalists and governmental representatives meet to discuss how technology can and will affect all aspects of the farming process, from production to supply chain and distribution. AgTech, the idea of applying software and hardware technology to all aspects of farming, is a hot topic. The SV AgTech Conference will share the stories of these companies and those who invest in them.
The SV AgTech Conference will feature panels, presentations, roundtable discussions, startup pitches and displays. Panel and presentation topics are inclusive of topics such as financing, drought, production and technology solutions. This event is open to the public.
Speakers and Panelists Include:
- Keynote: Congressman Sam Farr (D-CA)
- Robert Schmidt - California Department of Food and Agriculture
- Paul Matteucci - US Venture Partners and Feeding 10 Billion
- Elise Brownell - Angels Forum
- May Chow - Hearst Television
- Dave Puglia - Western Growers Association
- Danielle Davenport - South Valley Angels Corporation
- Dennis Donohue - Royal Rose LLC
- Manny Fernandez - DreamFunded.com
- John Hamer - Monsanto Growth Ventures
- Rob Leclerc - AgFunder
- Pam Marrone - Marrone Organic Innovations
- John Matthesen - SV AgTech, Related Concepts
- Kym McNicholas - Kymerview
- Sanjay Rajpoot - Sustainable Microfarms
- Roger Royse - SV AgTech, Royse Law
- John Selep - AgTech Innovation Fund
- Jewell Sparks - BiTHouse, Strategic Diversity Group, AgTech Connect
- Rob Trice - The Mixing Bowl
- Satya Narayan - Royse Law Firm
- Fred Greguras - Royse Law Firm
- Andrew Romans – Georgetown Angels
- Daniel Holman – Hercules Technology Growth Capital
- Breaux Walker - HRJ International
- David Borlo – Crestlight Capital
- Mark Kahn - Omnivore Partners
- Blair Silverberg - Draper Fisher Jurvetson (DFJ Venture)
For more information visit: http//www.svagtech.com. If you would like to be a sponsor and/or partner for the event, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For general inquiries, send an email to email@example.com. We will launch AgTech Connect post event. If you have AgTech news, press releases and funding updates, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When & Where
Royse Law Firm
Royse Law Firm is a corporate, business and tax law firm with offices in Northern and Southern California.