Mingle and talk shop- in a super casual setting- with other founders, fans, financiers, and faces from here in #SiliconBeachLA. No panel, no opening/closing speech, no open bars, and definitely no hors d'oeuvres. Just friends, colleagues, a bar, and a view of one of #SiliconBeachLA's greatest assets...[hint is in the name]
- ($5-$20) recommended donation amount
- Donated funds go towards future #SiliconBeachLA events throughout the year
- There is a main structure for parking just south of Wilshire on 2nd street or valet parking
- No cover at the door but it's a nice place so dress warm/classy/casual (no holes in those jeans)
- A line starts around 7:00pm so if you plan to arrive late, plan to queu up for a bit
- If you haven't already dropped into The Bungalow it's time to see what you've been missing - http://www.thebungalowsm.com
(NON-PAID PARTNERS BELOW)
We're using HereOnBiz, a local #SiliconBeachLA area company's networking app that you can download in the app store. When you arrive, check into the event; "Silicon Beach LA's Weekly Unwind At The Bungalow" to see the full attendee list with their LinkedIn profiles. Saves you from having to work the room blind and we use it all the time, and yes we gotz the rhymes!!! (we couldn't help that last one)
And we're using TapShare, another local #SiliconBeachLA area company's social photos app that you can download in the app store. When you arrive, check into the event; "Silicon Beach LA's Weekly Unwind At The Bungalow" to share your own photos and see others taken by everyone else. Shared mobile/social photo album for the event = PURE WIN
And finally, we're using ParkMe, another local #SiliconBeachLA area company's mobile parking space location app. There is a main structure for parking just south of Wilshire on 2nd street, unless you prefer to valet for $5-10 at the door.
When & Where
Silicon Beach LA
Your Personal Tour Guide To The LA Tech & Startup Community.