Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
The 2012 Silicon Bayou 100 is the second annual list of the 100 most influential and active people in tech and entrepreneurship in Louisiana.
The official list will be unveiled at the 2012 Silicon Bayou 100 Release Party on Wednesday, December 12th, 2012 at Eiffel Society in New Orleans from 6-8pm.
Join us for a great evening of celebrating the movers and shakers in Louisiana's startup scene. This event will be held in conjunction with the December's NOLA Meetup, SeNSE and Net2NO. General admission tickets are FREE thanks to our great sponsors:
- Launch Pad is the premier co-working space in New Orleans with a variety of options to meet your workspace needs. Visit them in the IP Building and check out the great environment!
- Louisiana Technology Park is a premier business incubator based in Baton Rouge that helps startups grow. Don't forget to follow @latechpark on twitter.
- New Orleans BioInnovation Center is home to an expert team in the science, technology, law, and business fields who offer unparalleled services for commercializing today's leading research and innovative ideas.
- Eiffel Society is an amazing special events venue and reception hall where our event will take place. Follow them on twitter @EiffelSociety.
- BioDistrict New Orleans is focused on the development of a biosciences industry in New Orleans. Learn more here.
Read more about the Silicon Bayou 100 and the Release Party on http://siliconbayounews.com.
Our long term goal at Silicon Bayou News is to foster and support a connected and vibrant community of entrepreneurs and creatives on the Silicon Bayou – and shout about good things happening for the whole world to hear. Check out our team of contributing writers, follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook, and if you have a story for us – send us a note from the Contact page.