“A fantastic way to spend a Saturday morning. Sid challenged my ideas about happiness and helped me learn more about myself.”
- Shana Lebowitz
"I left feeling wonderful. I actively incorporated some of the skills I learned during this course and my base level of happiness has increased overall."
- Jennifer Hochstadt
"... a surprisingly practical and fun lesson."
- Sarah Levinson
"Sid leads a great, interactive discussion and backs up his easy-to-implement recommendations with a manageable dose of science & research."
- Viviane Sabat
Sid's Happiness Workshop is the evolution of the class that made Sid the #1 rated Master Teacher on skillshare.com in endorsements per student.
In this workshop, Sid will lead you through a series of exercises, techniques and thought processes to maximize your happiness on a daily basis.
Rather than trying to provide you with a silver bullet, or give you a cookie cutter perspective, this workshop is more like a tool belt. It will provide you with a number of tools and mind-hacks that will allow you to cater everything you learn to your personality and preferences.
What to expect
- Expect to leave the class with a over 15 different techniques and perspectives to increase your happiness.
- Expect to take part in an upbeat class, with plenty of smiles and heart-warming experiences.
- Expect to be engaged in the class and to be asked to give the different ideas presented an honest chance.
- Expect to leave the class with optional homework. The more you do during and after the class, the more you will gain from it.
- Come with a very open mind, and prepared to step outside your comfort zone. This is not only a prereq for the class, but also to live a happier and more comfortable life.
- Not participating in class will make the experience less enjoyable for you and your classmates, and If participating seems too daunting, it might be best to refrain from participating at this point. But don't worry, hesitation is welcome (and expected) and you will never be forced to do anything you are not comfortable with, it's a promise.
This is not
- A silver bullet. Some techniques will resonate with you more than others.
Sid considers himself to be one of the luckiest people in the world for one simple reason: he is as happy as can be! Many years ago he found that nothing exhilarated him more than helping a person come alive and discover their passions. He feels blessed to have the opportunity of doing what he loves, while working at a job he thoroughly enjoys. All of his classes, workshops and talks surround the topic of helping people ignite their sparks. He has devoted countless hours exploring, learning and teaching about this fascinating topic. He has been fortunate to have ignited his own spark years ago, helping you light yours is what keeps his fire burning.
He is a Brazilian native who holds a BA from Boston University and an MBA from Purdue University and Leibniz Universität. He works full time as a Sugar Trader and uses his spare time to help people enrich their lives through talks, workshops and other fun programs.
Sid's Happiness Workshop is the evolution of the class that made him the #1 rated Master Teacher on Skillshare in endorsements per student.