Shrewsbury Road Runner Sports Adventure Run
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
HAVE FUN! GET CRAZY! SCORE BIG!
You’re in for one mind-blowing evening of FREE, prize-tastic fitness FUN when you join runners LIKE YOU for the nation’s BIGGEST group fun run at your Shrewsbury Road Runner Sports retail store! Enjoy 60 minutes of FUN as you run (or walk) at your own pace & collect FREE raffle tickets along the way. Then, toast to your adventure & meet new friends while scoring up to $3,000 in FREE raffle prizes!
So, grab your friends, family & coworkers & join the ADVENTURE... RSVP TODAY!
HERE'S THE LOW-DOWN!
- 6p-7PM ARRIVE EARLY TO SIGN-IN & SHOP
- 7p-8PM Run or Walk to Fun Checkpoints at Your Own Pace
- 8p-8:30PM Win FREE Raffle Prizes & Start The Party
- 8:30PM-? Keep the Fun Going at Your After Party (announced at event)
* Register by 3pm on event day to receive a GPS-guided map emailed to you on event night... Cheers!
* Wear your Adventure Run shirt & earn DOUBLE raffle tickets at event checkpoints!
* Score EXTRA raffle tickets when you Like us on Facebook & check out the secret checkpoint on event night!
Here is your chance to support your local charity
The National MS Society is a collective of passionate individuals who want to do something about MS now—to move together toward a world free of multiple sclerosis. MS stops people from moving. They exist to make sure it doesn't.
They help each person address the challenges of living with MS through their 50-state network of chapters. The Society helps people affected by MS by funding cutting-edge research, driving change through advocacy, facilitating professional education, and providing programs and services that help people with MS and their families move their lives forward.
- They are moving research forward by relentlessly pursuing prevention, treatment and cure.
- They are moving to reach out and respond to individuals, families and communities living with multiple sclerosis.
- They are moving politicians and legislation to champion the needs of people with MS through activism, advocacy and influence.
Feel great when you make a donation with your free Adventure Run registration you can change lives!