Sound impossible? Not in my book. As a professional shopper it’s my job to work within the budget limitations of my clients so I have learnt to shop at all levels of a fashion budget.
• Find out that you don’t have to limit your budget shopping to department and specialty shops.
• Discover how to catalog shop, planning coordinates as you peruse your options
• Discover how to hunt and pick from the sales racks for “bang for buck” merchandise
• Plan out a 15 piece wardrobe graph to mix-n-match and extend your wearable choices
• Choose accessories that upgrade, embellish and extend plain looks
• Put your personal spin on classic sportswear and look like a million
This year we are offering a series of workshops that address the needs of women concerned about budgeting their money when it comes to wardrobe.
*If we do not recieve the minimum of 10 participants, class will be rescheduled*
When & Where
Fashion Stylist Institute
Fashion Stylist Institute provides students from around the globe access to Fashion, Image and Style courses and certifications. Our online certifications include Image Consultant Training, Fashion Stylist Certification, Color Analysis Training and Personal Shopper Certification. Campus training events and courses take place at our corporate office in Sacramento, CA. For more information about our campus courses visit www.fashiontrainingacademy.com