San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Show & Tell
Business Networking Event
Free Event. Free Parking.
Are you planning to start a business?
Are you in search of inspiration or new ideas to refuel the business you already have?
Do you want to make new contacts and meet members of our business community?
This event is the ultimate connection platform.
You will have the opportunity to connect with experienced and successful business owners and professionals from Atlanta and surrounding communities.
You’re invited to bring an item of interest to share/discuss such as:
Samples of your work.
Your favorite book, website, or blog.
Useful marketing resources/tools.
Ask the group for help related to:
People you would like to meet.
Center for Entrepreneurship
Atlanta Metropolitan State College
When & Where
The Center for Entrepreneurship
The Center for Entrepreneurship serves as a resource for current and future micro-entrepreneurs. The Center offers workshops, seminars, and classes that cover various aspects of entrepreneurship. The Center also offers a wide range of activities, programs, speakers, and community outreach.
The Center for Entrepreneurship will be a premier microenterprise development center that provides current and future entrepreneurs with the tools and resources needed to successfully establish, operate, and grow a microenterprise.
The overarching mission of the Center is to be recognized as one of the premier centers in the field of entrepreneurship which is sub-divided into the following goals:
1. Promote entrepreneurial awareness.
2. Foster entrepreneurial creativity, incubate viable concepts, and assist current and future micro-entrepreneurs.
3. Introduce and expose youth to entrepreneurship opportunities.
4. Partner with organizations that provide consulting, counseling, and funding opportunities to entrepreneurs.
5. Become financially supported through earned income, public and private grants, and corporate sponsorship.