SHOULD I INCORPORATE? • 2 hours • Free
The cost associated with being the wrong business entity (loss of business, personal assets, overpaying income taxes) can be high. Whether you are in the planning stage, or already in business, learn about the benefits, differences and tax implications among different business entity types.
· Increase cash flow by selecting the tax entity that reduces the amount of income taxes
· Minimize loss of business and personal assets
When & Where
The Tarrant Small Business Development Center (SBDC) provides help in all stages of entrepreneurial business ownership:
- Pre-Venture - Our Business Advisors help you develop a business or marketing plan, navigate the incorporation process, determine funding needs and match you up with local funding entities.
- Start-up - We provide guidance during the formative years, help you evaluate cash flow and financials and help with determining product & customer life cycles.
- Established - We help you evaluate risks and secure needed resources for long-term growth, profitability and success.
Each step of the way, we provide management consulting, training and technical assistance, which builds on and ties into the counseling services provided by our Business Advisors. Our training seminars constantly evolve in order to bring you the most critical, current information available.
The SBDC partners with the U.S. Small Business Administration, Tarrant County College, federal, state and local governments, and private organizations, to provide services designed to help build and grow your successful business.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities and limited English proficiency (LEP) will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.