San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
ShiftCon was born out of the idea that together we can create a profound impact on the world around us. We can literally shift how we eat, raise our families and our impact on the environment. That shift has begun, and now it’s time to come together and leverage our collective influence to accelerate that shift. ShiftCon was created to give wellness and eco-friendly bloggers a place to network, share ideas, learn from experts, empower one another and organize their efforts into activism. This is a one-of-a-kind conference bringing together some amazing people with amazing talents and passions. Shift happens, be part of it
ShiftCon is the very first international social media conference focusing on wellness, health, and the environment. This conference blends workshops, networking, parties, and intense collaboration of changemakers all over the United States and Canada in one place. Bloggers and other social media professionals participate and collaborate with each other to inspire and empower each other to create effective communication and take their profession to the next level. Attendees participate in workshops, learn from professionals, discuss their niche and value systems, and decide on themes to collaborate on in the following year. This is a powerful event meant to organize the eco-wellness niche as a powerful community online.
Content Creators can look forward to the following:
- Instruction on using social media to promote their voice and values online in an effective manner
- Instruction on how to improve our social media platforms, websites, legal understanding, and communication tactics
- Collaborating with their peers with plans to support one another
- Networking with brands that do a better job of valuing health and the environment
- Learning about best practices from professionals that have succeeded in the eco/wellness niche
- Discovering more about wellness and the environment
SHIFT HAPPENS October 2-4th, 2014 in Los Angeles, CA.