San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Shelly Palmer Innovation Series
WHAT'S NEW, WHAT’S NEXT
WHAT DOES IT MEANS FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
Subscribe to the Shelly Palmer Innovation Series and attend quarterly live events that focus on key trends and potential implications for your business.
SEE THE FUTURE FIRST... GET TO THE FUTURE FIRST
- Attend every event, or send someone in your place.
- Attend events wherever they are offered (New York, Los Angeles or Las Vegas)
- Attend up to four events per membership per year.
EXCEPTIONAL NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES
- 8:30am – Welcome registration and networking breakfast
- 9:00am – Shelly Palmer leads Socratic discussion
- 9:30am – Interactive Workshop
- 10:30am – Session close
- $5,000 per seat (Includes four individual events. Seats are transferable to any executive in your organization.)
When & Where
Shelly Palmer is Fox 5 New York‘s On-air Tech Expert (WNYW-TV) and the host of Fox Television’s monthly show Shelly Palmer Digital Living. He also hosts United Stations Radio Network‘s, Shelly Palmer Digital Living Daily, a daily syndicated radio report that features insightful commentary and a unique insiders take on the biggest stories in technology, media, and entertainment. He is Managing Director of Advanced Media Ventures Group, LLC an industry-leading advisory and business development firm and a member of the Executive Committee of the National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences (the organization that bestows the coveted Emmy® Awards). Palmer is the author of Television Disrupted: The Transition from Network to Networked TV 2nd Edition (York House Press, 2008) the seminal book about the technological, economic, and sociological forces that are changing everything, Overcoming The Digital Divide: How to use Social Media and Digital Tools to Reinvent Yourself and Your Career (York House Press, 2011) and Digital Wisdom: Thought Leadership for a Connected World (York House Press, 2013). For more information, please visit www.shellypalmer.com