The Shelly Palmer Innovation Series
A quarterly series that focuses on key trends and potential business implications.
This series is a “must attend” for executives that need to get to the future first.
Shelly Palmer and his team of experts will show you what’s new, what’s coming next and help you understand what it means for your business.
Specially crafted workshops that will help you understand how content, hardware, software and brands work together in a connected world.
Business outcomes and key take aways:
- Gain an understanding of the speed and power of technological change
- Help you understand the implications for your business.
- Give you action items that will help you drive your business forward.
Topics covered in the this event will include:
- Anticipatory computing
- State of mobile
- The latest CE tech and trends
- 7:30am – Welcome registration and networking breakfast
- 8:00am – Shelly Palmer Keynote & Q&A
- 9:00am – Interactive Workshop
- 10:00am – Session close
Annual Membership Includes:
- Attendance at our quarterly events (Four events per annual membership, choose from venues in NY or LA.)
- Monthly private newsletter with exclusive topical content and VIP access to other Shelly Palmer events.
- Unparalleled networking with senior executives.
- $5,000 per seat (Includes four individual events. Seats are transferable to any executive in your organization.)
When & Where
Shelly Palmer is Fox 5 New York‘s On-air Tech Expert (WNYW-TV) and the host of Fox Television’s monthly show Shelly Palmer Digital Living. He also hosts United Stations Radio Network‘s, Shelly Palmer Digital Living Daily, a daily syndicated radio report that features insightful commentary and a unique insiders take on the biggest stories in technology, media, and entertainment. He is Managing Director of Advanced Media Ventures Group, LLC an industry-leading advisory and business development firm and a member of the Executive Committee of the National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences (the organization that bestows the coveted Emmy® Awards). Palmer is the author of Television Disrupted: The Transition from Network to Networked TV 2nd Edition (York House Press, 2008) the seminal book about the technological, economic, and sociological forces that are changing everything, Overcoming The Digital Divide: How to use Social Media and Digital Tools to Reinvent Yourself and Your Career (York House Press, 2011) and Digital Wisdom: Thought Leadership for a Connected World (York House Press, 2013). For more information, please visit www.shellypalmer.com