When: Sunday, July 21st, 7pm - 9pm
Where: Sheila Kelley S Factor Los Angeles
5225 Wilshire Blvd, Suite B
Los Angeles, CA 90036
Dear Women of the World,
What if we told you, "You are a walking miracle?"
Would you believe it? Do you feel miraculous, right now in this moment, as you read these words?
If you attend one girls' night event this year, let it be this one...
On July 21st, join Lissa Rankin, MD, at Sheila Kelley S Factor Los Angeles for a mind-awakening evening of conversation, refreshments, and a special dance demo performed by S Factor LA's teachers!
Lissa Rankin, MD, is a physician, wife, mother, student of S Factor, New York Times best-selling author, and visionary with a cause -- Making Your Body Right for Miracles. She'll be reading from her miraculous new book, Mind Over Medicine: Scientific Proof That You Can Heal Yourself, which will give you essential wisdom for improved health and longevity including:
• How positive thoughts and emotions translate into cure for the body
• An easy, relaxing activity that takes only one hour per week and can help you live up to fourteen years longer
• A factor you may consider unrelated to the health of the body, which can add more than seven years to your life
• A gloriously fun activity which can dramatically reduce the number of doctor visits you’ll need in your lifetime
• A specific shift in your mental attitude, which can increase your life expectancy by ten years
• One easy work habit that can dramatically reduce your risk of dying young
• One key factor in your relationship with your doctor that may mean the difference between life and death
• The miracle of S Factor dance movement (you'll witness this firsthand when S Factor LA's teachers dance for you at the event!!)
• And lots more...
Lissa has done all of the work for you, researching scientific literature addressing whether or not we really can heal our bodies by changing our thoughts and minds. What she has discovered changed her life, and it will change yours too.
See you there!
Tickets: $24.95, Includes a copy of Lissa's New York Times best-selling book, Mind Over Medicine: Scientific Proof That You Can Heal Yourself (to be signed at the event!), book talk, Q&A, refreshments, and S Factor LA Teacher Dance Demo.
Space is extremely limited and there is a set number of tickets available. Hurry, ticket sales end 8:00pm Eastern on 7/20/13!
When & Where
Owning Pink is a vibrant and growing online community. Our mission is to hold sacred spaces for women and men to feel safe exploring their authentic selves and owning all the facets of what makes us whole human beings - our creativity, our spirituality, our health, our relationships, our sexuality, our work and ourselves. Please join us at www.owningpink.com