Shark Bowl 2010
Wednesday, March 3, 2010 from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM (EST)
Are YOU and ENTREPRENEUR?
Are you TREADING WATER every day?
Do you want to ACCELERATE your business and SWIM with the SHARKS?
The EO Boston ACCELERATOR program invites you to participate in SHARK BOWL 2010.
If you have a business that has revenues of at least $100,000; you want to accelerate your growth
to over $1M dollars and beyond; you are under 40 years old; and you are the founder of your company,
then Shark Bowl 2010 is for you. You must:
- Come prepared to present a 1 minute elevator pitch of your company and a 5 minute presentation to a panel of leading entrepreneurs and VC judges (See judges below)
- Want to create awareness for your company by networking with the region's most successful entrepreneurs
- Want constructive feedback about your business
- Be open to meeting a potential mentor
- Be ready to learn about the EO Boston Accelerator Program
- Want to win an evening at a Celtics game with an exclusive pre-game hour presentation by Wyc Grousbeck, CEO of the Boston Celtics
- Want to have FUN!
Your 5 minute presentation should include the following:
- Your Solution
- Business Model
- Why is it Unique/Buzzworthy?
- The Team
- Funding requirements/biggest challenge or need today?
You must email your presentation prior to March 1st to Caryn Saitz at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rich Farrell, CEO of Full Armor
- Warren Katz, CEO of MAK Technologies
- Clark Waterfall, CEO of Boston Search Group
Special guest judge: XYZ
For more information about EO Boston visit http://www.eoboston.org
Questions? Call Caryn Saitz at 617.905.5691 or email email@example.com