Executive Learning Series Featuring INTEGRIS Health
- Business & Professional
- INTEGRIS Health, Oklahoma City OK
The Sharing of Best Practices Conference is an outstanding professional development experience for any member of your team. This half-day event is intended to provide you opportunities to learn best practices from other companies and organizations that are widely considered to be role models in their respective industries.
- Opening session with Mac McGuire with McGuire & Associates...How to Become a Superhero at Work. Click here to learn more about McGuire & Associates.
- We will have a fabulous two-hour session focused on Best Practices for Industry-Lead Workforce Development. Listen to our panel of speakers from Oklahoma and Arkansas discuss their need to engage industry with workforce opportunities.
- GiANT Partners will lead a dynamic session on Leadership Strategies for Engaging Your Workforce! Click here to learn more about GiANT Partners.
- Allyson Young with K&N Management will host a session on Building a Guest Delight Culture: Consistently Meeting & Exceeding Key Customer Requirements. Click here to learn more about K&N.
- Learn first-hand from a Roger Mashore, CEO of MTM Recognition how his company has dealt with challenges in the areas of workforce, strategic planning and leadership. Click here to learn more about MTM Recognition.
Ticket price includes continental breakfast and lunch. Thank you to our sponsors:
The Oklahoma Quality Foundation's mission is to help Oklahoma organizations improve results and to become more competitive through performance excellence. It is our vision to be recognized as a major contributor to Oklahoma's economic prosperity by promoting quality standards and achievements.