Sharing of Best Practices Conference - OKC
Friday, November 8, 2013 from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM (CST)
Oklahoma City, OK
The Sharing of Best Practices Conference is an outstanding professional development experience for any member of your team. This full-day event is intended to provide you opportunities to learn best practices from other companies and organizations that are widely considered to be role models in their respective industries. Take a look at our line-up of speakers & topics:
- GiANT Partners / David Woods & Brent Douglas will kick off the morning with a session on Transformational Leadership. Learn how to develop a culture of leadership that's focused on empowering employees driven by humility.
- Transformational Leadership Showcase...learn from our CEO panel about their “good to great” leadership moments.
- Luncheon keynote speaker Dr. Terry Holliday, Kentucky's Commissioner of Education, will share a powerful and inspiring talk on Education, Employment & the Economy.
- City of Irving, Texas's 2012 Baldrige Award Recipient Tommy Gonzalez will present on Creating a Culture of Improvement & Customer Focus.
- Best Practices on Integrated Lean Project Delivery will be presented by Will Lichtig of The Boldt Company.
- Oklahoma's own 2012 Baldrige Award Recipient, Terry May, CEO of MESA will share How Effective Leadership Results in Employee Engagement.
- Bob Pence (2010 Baldridge Award Recipient), CEO of Freese & Nichols, will speak on How To Establish & Maintain Long-Term Customers.
- Using Social Media to Engage Customers & Workforce will be presented by Allyson Young (2010 Baldrige Award Recipient), of K&N Management.
- Learn to Move From the Status Quo to a Culture of Excellence with presenters Doug Serrano & Denise Haynes of Quiet Excellence.
When & Where
Oklahoma Quality Foundation
The Oklahoma Quality Foundation's mission is to help Oklahoma organizations improve results and to become more competitive through performance excellence. It is our vision to be recognized as a major contributor to Oklahoma's economic prosperity by promoting quality standards and achievements.