SharePoint 2010 Foundations-Level 1
Monday, August 4, 2014 at 8:30 AM - Wednesday, August 6, 2014 at 4:30 PM (CDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Microsoft® SharePoint® Foundation 2010: Level 1
Course length: 3 day(s)
Course Objective: You will use, create, and edit content in a team site. You will also create and perform basic management of a team site using SharePoint Foundation 2010.
Target Student: This course is designed for individuals who will need to access information on a Microsoft SharePoint team site or for individuals who may need to create and manage a team site.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify basic functions of collaboration technology and Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 team sites.
- Add and modify list items and work with list views.
- Add, edit, and share documents across libraries and wikis.
- Communicate and collaborate with team members.
- Work remotely with SharePoint content.
- Customize your SharePoint environment.
- Create a team site.
- Perform basic site administration.