Microsoft® SharePoint® Foundation 2010: Level 1
Course length: 3 day(s)
Course Objective: You will use, create, and edit content in a team site. You will also create and perform basic management of a team site using SharePoint Foundation 2010.
Target Student: This course is designed for individuals who will need to access information on a Microsoft SharePoint team site or for individuals who may need to create and manage a team site.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify basic functions of collaboration technology and Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 team sites.
- Add and modify list items and work with list views.
- Add, edit, and share documents across libraries and wikis.
- Communicate and collaborate with team members.
- Work remotely with SharePoint content.
- Customize your SharePoint environment.
- Create a team site.
- Perform basic site administration.
When & Where
Discover Information Technology and Training