San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Standard SOCAP Cancellation and Refund Policy:
SOCAP incurs significant expenses prior to the event. It is therefore necessary that we maintain the following refund and cancellation policy:
- All cancellations or transfer requests must be submitted by email to email@example.com
- We refund the net amount of the ticket in full up to 60 days before the event (the Eventbrite fee may not be refundable.)
- We refund 50% of the net amount of the ticket up to 30 days before the event.
- Cancellations requested within 30 days of the event will not be refunded.
- No-shows will not be refunded for any reason. No exceptions.
- We do not give credit toward the following year’s conference.
- Paid tickets are fully transferable. The buyer of the ticket needs to email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information about the new attendee: name, email address, cell phone number, job title, company, city & state of residence.
When & Where
Social Capital Markets
SOCAP is a multi-platform organization dedicated to the flow of capital towards social good. Our event series connects innovators worldwide – investors, foundations, institutions and social entrepreneurs – to build a market at the intersection of money and meaning.