EVENTBRITE TICKETS SOLD OUT? NO PROBLEM! Get your ticket to the SF Startup Job Fair at www.sfstartupjobfair.org - you can find additional tickets under that link!!
You NEED TO BE REGISTERED HERE in order to gain access at the day of the event!
We are pleased to announce the Fall SF Startup Job Fair to be held
at the Twilio HQ on Friday, November 15th.
The fair aims to connect qualified students and recent graduates with exciting and innovative SF-based startups. Our events routinely attract the best startups including region resulting in hundreds of hires.
Please note: in order to get access on the day of the event,
you need to ALSO register HERE!
Date: Friday, November 15th, 2013
Location: Twilio HQ, 645 Harrison St
Schedule: 12:00pm – 2:00pm – Developers/Engineers Only
2:00pm – 5:00pm – All Candidates
Please note: in order to get access on the day of the event, you need to ALSO register HERE
We are looking forward to seeing you at the event!!
SF Startup Job Fair Team
When & Where
SF Startup Job Fair
The San Francisco Startup Job Fair relies on a dedicated small base of volunteers that organize the event including event logistics, startup outreach, sponsorships, social media, etc.
If you interested to help out as a volunteer, you can sign up here.
There are no strict requirements on becoming a volunteer except an interest in helping the job fair and the startup community. Volunteers can be as involved as they have time for.
- Automatic admission to the job fair for the entire event (some of which may be required volunteer-work)
- Invitation to an exclusive open-bar happy hour with startup hiring managers after the event
- Access before and after the event with startups
- Free event T-shirt
- Networking with other awesome volunteers
- Depending on interest – further involvement with startups, developers, students, social media/PR, marketing etc.
Any questions? E-mail us at email@example.com