Dare You Enter The Wicked Woods!
On the 27th of October, the Sunday before Halloween, dress up and run wickedly through the woods of Golden Gate Park. All ages are welcome to run, walk and party. All registered runners will receive a free raffle ticket at registration* and a goody bag:
NOTE: 11 and under can run for free but won't receive a t-shirt unless they are registered (we regret that we only have adult t-shirt sizes available)
- Wicked Woods Runners T-Shirt
- Bottle of AquaHydrate
- Apple (courtesy of Other Avenues)
- Banana (courtesy of Noriega Produce)
- Luna Bar
- Inner Fog (1/2 glass of wine coupon)
- Henry's House Coffee (free coffee or % of purchase coupon)
- Free class at Cardio Barre SF coupon
Then, whether you run in the race or not, join us for the after-party at the Polo Field Stables. Enjoy some frightfully delicious food, devilish drinks and some spooky entertainment including live music by DJ M3, The Low Rollers and Matt "Donger" Dong, costume contest, kids’ corner, cash raffle and more!
And it’s all for a great cause! All proceeds will benefit the Sunset Coop Nursery School, a beloved community institution.
Feel free to use the donate option if you can't attend but still wish to donate to Sunset Co-op.
* Terms and Conditions apply. One winner will receive $1,000. Entrants must be legal residents of the U.S. and at least 18 years of age. All entries to the Raffle must include a legible name, phone number and/or email address, and must be submitted and received by October 27, 2013, at 12:00 PM PST. All federal, state and local laws and taxes apply. For alternate methods of entry and the full terms and conditions for this Raffle, go to: sfmaddash.com/info/raffle. This Raffle is sponsored by Sunset Cooperative Nursery School.
When & Where
SF Mad Dash
SF Mad Dash is an annual costume fun run and after party.
All proceeds from this race benefit Sunset Cooperative Nursery School, a beloved community institution. Sunset began in 1940 as the Parkside Play Center, and is the oldest continually operating parent-participation preschool in San Francisco. The school is dedicated to providing a trusting and caring environment for children to play, learn, and grow. For more information, please visit sunsetcoop.org.