Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
The second annual SF Local Design Market opens on June 13 at Zinc Details. Combing an exhibition and pop-up shop, SF Local Design Market provides a chance to view the latest designs from the Bay Area and chat with exhibitors about their work. The event also gives the public the opportunity to buy designs directly from their creators. The evening will also offer a preview of FormFactors, a city-wide design festival that will run June 21-30 in conjunction with SF Design Week.
For More information about Form Factors, please visit their website http://formfactorssf.com/
SF Local Design Market Designers
- Justin Porcano of Walhub (http://walhub.com/)
- Rachel Gant and Andrew Deming of Yield Design (http://www.shop.yielddesign.co/)
- Deborah Wong of Percolating Design (http://www.percolatingdesign.com/);
- Becky Hui Chan of Honey and Bloom (http://honeyandbloom.com/)
- Lisa Anderson Shaffer of Zelma Rose (http://www.zelmarose.com/)
- Molly McGrath of Molly M Design (http://www.mollymdesigns.com/)
- Christine Marcelino, Material + Process (http://materialsandprocess.com/)
- Jane Lee of Wildebeest (http://www.wildebeest.co/)
- Kaii Tu (http://kaiitu.com/)
- Nuri Kim (http://cargocollective.com/hem/Nu-servewares)
- Chad Wright (http://studiochadwright.com/)
- Lisa Culbertson of PapaLlama (https://www.facebook.com/PapaLlamaSF)