The first SF Holiday Design Market is coming to Zinc Details on Thursday, December 12. Combing an exhibition and pop-up shop, SF Holiday Design Market provides a chance to view the latest designs from the Bay Area and chat with exhibitors about their work. The event also gives the public the opportunity to buy designs directly from their creators. We'll have pop-up design book shop by Gingko Press at the event as well. It'll be great place to shop for a unique Holiday Gift. Give a gift of design made locally! Refreshment will be served.
SF Holiday Design Market Designers
- Rachel Gant and Andrew Deming of Yield Design (http://www.shop.yielddesign.co/)
- Becky Hui Chan of Honey and Bloom (http://honeyandbloom.com/)
- Molly McGrath of Molly M Design (http://www.mollymdesigns.com/)
- Annie Galvin and Eric Rewitzer of 3 Fish Studios (http://www.3fishstudios.com/)
- Risa Culbertson of PapaLlama (https://www.facebook.com/PapaLlamaSF)
- Robert Dombroski of Ensconce Design (http://ensconcedesign.com/)
- Design Book Shop by Gingko Press (http://www.gingkopress.com/)
- Yuki Yamagata of SF Walkingbeans (http://www.sfwalkingbeans.com/)
When & Where
Zinc Details is an independently owned furniture showroom, gallery and essential resource for the San Francisco creative community.We bring together brand names like Knoll, Herman Miller and Vitra with work by emerging talents and local Bay Area artists since 1991. Our fun mix of art, design and craft is expertly curated from sources around the globe.