SF Beer Week Tap Takeover with Firestone Walker
Saturday, February 8, 2014 from 3:30 PM to 9:30 PM (PST)
San Francisco, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Tap Takeover, Meet the Brewers, & Special Release
Firestone Walker Brewing Company
Celebrate the start of SF Beer Week with The Royal Exchange and Firestone Walker.
Firestone Walker will be taking over The Royal and tapping four of their brews at 4:00pm, with a special release of Parabola at 4:30! The Firestone crew will also be bringing up their 805 Ale, which has yet to be released in the Bay Area. Make sure to come early, grab a seat at the bar, and try these two special release beers.
We are excited to announce that founder, David Walker, and original brew master, Jeffers Richardson will be joining us for our Saturday event! Make sure to stop by, try the beer, and chat with the minds behind Firestone Walker!
- 805 –Blond Ale | 805 is a light, approachable brew. Born from an all malt recipe and finished with a touch of hops, it's slightly sweet with a clean finish*
- Union Jack - American IPA | An aggressively hopped West Coast-style IPA. Union Jack showcases exceptional dry hop character with stunning pineapple, citrus and piney aromas on the nose accompanied by honey-like malt aromatics. Double dry hopping brings bold grapefruit, tangerine and citrus flavors that are contrasted by pale malt sweetness to balance this intense brew*
- Pale 31 - California Style Pale Ale | Beautiful floral and citrus hop aromas greet the nose with undertones of lightly toasted malt. Crisp pale and crystal malts offer a hint of sweetness. Subtle hop bitterness offers a refreshing finish*
- Pivo Hoppy Pilsner - Hoppy Pilsner | Delicate lightly toasted malt flavors underscore noble German hop character. Hallertau-grown Magnum hops deliver the lupulin foundation while generous amounts of Spalter Select hops bring floral aromatic and spicy herbal notes. As a twist on the traditional Pils, we dry hop with German Saphir for a touch of bergamot zest and lemongrass*
- Parabola - Barrel Aged Russian Imperial Stout | Bold bourbon, tobacco and espresso aromas and a hint of American oak greet the nose. Rich, chewy roasted malts, charred oak and bourbon-like vanilla fill the palate and create a seamless finish*
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Must be 21+ to enter the event.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
There is ample street parking and parkinga at the Embarcadero Center garages across the street.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please email Laura | email@example.com
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, tickets are not necessary to attend this event.
When & Where
The Royal Exchange
THE ROYAL EXCHANGE is a landmark restaurant and sports bar in San Francisco situated in the heart of San Francisco’s Financial District since 1972. One of the city’s best-kept secrets for good eats and drinks, the Royal is a place for everyone in need of a dose of nourishment for body, mind and spirit. Our warm, lively, casual American pub-style eatery and Irish bar in San Francisco boasts 72 taps, specializing in 32 different micro, imported and domestic beers, as well as a host of inventive cocktails. Housed with 17 televisions and satellite access, the Royal Exchange is the favorite sports bar in San Francisco to cheer on your favorite sports team.
Whether it be for lunch, solo dining, afternoon snacks or an after-work gathering or a private event, now’s the time to grab your friends and tell them to “Meet Me at the Royal.’’