The sixth SF AppShow looks to be the best one yet! We're looking forward to a fantastic guest host, great sponsors, door prizes and amazing attendees and presenters.
Get your tickets now, the first 50 people in the door May 25th at 111 Minna will receive a brand new Rickshaw Bagworks iPad sleeve. Doors open at 5:30 PM.
. Guest Host: Gina Smith, the NYT best-selling author (with Steve Wozniak) of iWOZ: From Geek to Cult Icon: How I Invented the Personal Computer, Co-founded Apple and Had Fun Along the Way. A career journalist, Gina was on air at ABC News as its first tech correspondent (Good Morning America and World News Tonight with Peter Jennings), and is now a partner of team-accelerator, First30 Services.
Presenting apps include:
- Distant Suns (the ultimate star gazing app, first available on the Amiga more than 20 years ago)
- Double Dutch (the hot new checkin-app startup)
- E-Contact Pro (guaranteed accurate manual transcriptions of business cards)
- PatternMusic (a fun app for creating music on your iPhone and now iPad)
- Slingshot Safari (a fun cartoonish game with the real feel of shooting a slingshot)
- SugarSync (a great iPhone and iPad app for file sharing and backup)
- The Mongoliad (a new way to tell stories, and includes a ripping adventure by Neal Stephenson)
- Moe's Notepad (the #1 in Productivity, Moe's Notes, now on the iPad)
- UberCab (the great new app for on-demand car service)
Intel's director of ecosystems for its ultra-mobility group, Pankaj Kedia will also be interviewed on stage about "Next Generation Smartphones: A Sneak Peek into the Future."
- Cocktails and appetizers for app industry folks. 5:30pm - 9pm in Room 1.
- Exclusive media and blogger access to developers of apps presenting at the showcase. 5:30 - 6:45pm in Room 2. (We can accommodate requests for scheduled interviews.)
- Join the live studio audience for the SF App Showcase broadcast. Special guest host Gina Smith checks out hot apps, interviews their developers and takes your questions from the stage. Show starts at 7pm in Room 2. Space is limited, seats available first come, first served
Thanks also to our Associate Sponsors:
When & Where
SF App Studio
Brought to you by the SF App Studio.