The Sharing Experience: From Violence in Our Lives to Peace in Our Communities
- Prescott Police Department, Prescott AZ
Sexual Violence Core Advocacy Training
Wednesday, April 9, 2014 at 8:30 AM - Friday, April 11, 2014 at 4:00 PM (MST)
This is a three day interactive basic Sexual Violence training. This core training will shed light on the multiple forms of sexual violence and the impact this type of abuse may have on survivors, their families and the community at large. We will debunk myths surrounding intimate partner sexual assault and stranger rape, as well as provide information about legal definitions, statutes, and reporting requirements for those in direct service. We will dialogue about the differences and similarities between sexual violence and domestic violence, and participants will leave with resources for providing advocacy as well as resources and health related services that are available to survivors.
Registration, Cancellation and Payment: Registration is required for the training.
• Register early! Training fills quickly and registration is handled on a first come, first serve basis. Space is limited.
• Payment must be received two weeks in advance of the training.
• Cancellations must be made at least one week prior.
• No refunds and registration fees are non-transferable to another training if participants do not cancel at least one week prior, per cancellation notice NO SHOWS will be charged a $50.00 fee.
For more information and/or to become a member please contact Admin Department at 602-279-2900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our mission is to lead, to advocate, to educate, to collaborate, to prevent and end sexual & domestic violence in Arizona.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.