San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Walk, Waggle and Stroll!
Sunday, March 16 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Strut your stuff at Miami Lighthouse's seventh annual ‘Walk, Waggle and Stroll’ Dog Walk, an exciting St. Patrick’s Day-themed dog walk dedicated to raising awareness for dog guides and service animals of all kinds at the Shops at Midtown Miami.
- 9:00 a.m. - Breakfast sponsored by McDonald's
- 9:30 a.m. - Leisurely dog walk
- 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – Dog contests and prizes. Contests include Best St. Patrick's Day Dog Costume, Dog-Owner Look-alike, and Most Talented Dog, among others.
The Shops at Midtown Dog Games
- Cake Walk - Dogs will walk in a circle and when the music stops, the last one to sit will be eliminated. The top 5 winning dogs will receive dog treats and the owner will receive a cake (sizes will vary based on your placement).
- Dog Mummy - Owners will wrap their dogs from head to tail with white paper, making the dog into a mummy. The first dog to be completely covered will win. The prize will be a $20 Target gift card.
- Hot Dunkin' Dogs - Dogs will be challanged to stick their heads into a water bucket and retrieve a hot dog. Bucket sizes will vary based on dog size. One winner for each size will be selected and each will recieve a $20 Target gift card.
Individual game tickets are $3. Tickets for all three games are $7.
Admission ticket includes: Walk entrance, t-shirt with Britto design and doggie bandana.
Collect pledges to support the event from your friends, family, neighbors and co-workers to compete for the grand prize of a Romero Britto signed Azul dog sculpture!
Free parking is available in the PetSmart garage.
Walkers are welcome with or without dogs.
Bring your printed ticket or show your ticket on your mobile phone at the Registration Table. On-site registration is $30; the fee is waived for visually impaired walkers.
For more information please contact Cameron Sisser at 786-362-7515 or firstname.lastname@example.org
as of January 31, 2014
• The Shops at Midtown Miami • Commissioner Sally A. Heyman • McDonald's •
• GrayRobinson PA • Brickell Bay Animal Hospital •
• Britto • Amerigroup • BizSolutions • Milton and Patricia Wallace •
• tMiami.com• Susan Conroy Design • Absolute Graphics •