PRE-REQUISITES TO ATTENDANCE:
- familiarity with DOE policies and procedures as related to special needs students
- registration via Eventbrite is mandatory to reserve a computer for your use in the session
This hands-on training session presents fundamental concepts and individual hands-on practice in working in the SESIS tool, including:
- Accessing training and reference materials on the SESIS web portal and in the SESIS tool
- Logging in and navigating the Homepage
- Searching for and navigating within a student record
- Creating student documents
- Sending and receiving SESIS messages
- Navigating Sections of a Document
- Faxing Documents into SESIS
- Reviewing SESIS Reports
- Logging out of SESIS
Who: Cluster and Network School Support Staff
What: SESIS Instructor-led Training
Where: 28-11 Queens Plaza North, 4th Floor Computer Lab, Queens, NY 11101
When: Tuesday, July 23, 2013 from 8:30 am to 11:30 am
Thank you for your participation. We look forward to meeting with you.
When & Where
SESIS Project Team
Thank you for registering for the summer SESIS training to learn about navigation, assessment planning, encounter attendance, Individualized Education Program (IEP) navigation, requests for assistance and amendments to the IEP and reconvening an IEP meeting.
The summer training sessions are professional development opportunities designed for cluster/network staff and per session will not be provided.
If you would like to modify your registration, please visit the SESIS training event page http://www.eventbrite.com/org/430057476?s=15524617