PRE-REQUISITES TO ATTENDANCE:
- familiarity with DOE policies and procedures as related to special needs students
- SESIS Basics for New or Occasional Users course or comparable experience using SESIS
- registration via Eventbrite is mandatory to reserve a computer for your use in the session
This hands-on training session will focus on the processes, documents, and functionality employed to complete assessments in SESIS, including:
- Accessing training and reference materials on the SESIS web portal and in the SESIS tool
- Reviewing tasks to be completed prior to assessment planning
- Reviewing purpose of, access to and responsibilities for the Assessment Planning document
- Creating an Assessment Planning document
- Creating evaluations using pre-defined evaluation templates
- Creating evaluations using the Generic Evaluation template
- Reviewing faxing procedures for external evaluations and documents related to assessments
Who: Cluster and Network School Support Staff
What: SESIS Instructor-led Training
Where: 28-11 Queens Plaza North, 4th Floor Computer Lab, Queens, NY 11101
When: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 from 8:30 am to 11:30 am
Thank you for your participation. We look forward to meeting with you.
When & Where
SESIS Project Team
FOR YOUR INFORMATION: No per session
Thank you for registering for the summer SESIS training to learn about navigation, assessment planning, encounter attendance, Individualized Education Program (IEP) navigation, requests for assistance and amendments to the IEP and reconvening an IEP meeting.
The summer training sessions are professional development opportunities designed for cluster/network staff and per session will not be provided.
If you would like to modify your registration, please visit the SESIS training event page http://www.eventbrite.com/org/430057476?s=15524617