San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Restaurant Industry Consultants will be conducting the ServSafe Manager's Food Safety Certification course and exam. Training covers these concepts:
- The Importance of Food Safety
- Good Personal Hygiene
- Time and Temperature Control
- Preventing Cross-Contamination
- Cleaning and Sanitizing
- Safe Food Preparation
- Receiving and Storing Food
- Methods of Thawing, Cooking, Cooling and Reheating Food
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points)
- Food Safety Regulations
- And more . . .
You will have a chance to preview the course material online once you are registered.
When & Where
Restaurant Industry Consultants
We are a food service consulting firm who specialize in training food service staff in food and alcohol safety. We also provide many restaurant resources such as: merchant service, bookkeeping, payroll, tax reporting and licensing.