September Membership Drive
Monday, September 9, 2013 at 3:00 PM - Monday, September 16, 2013 at 2:00 AM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Your membership includes:
- 1-year Membership in Slow Food USA and Slow Food Indy
- Discounted rates on select Slow Food Indy workshops and events
- Special members-only events and opportunities in Indianapolis
- Free local programs such as a monthly book club, happy hour events and farm tours
- An official membership card
- A semi-annual member magazine published by Slow Food USA
As a member you are supporting:
- Outreach and education programs in Indianapolis that encourage sustainability, support the local economy and promote the slow food ideals of good, clean and fair
- Free farm tours that promote local Indiana producers
- Development of the Slow Food Indy service unit - a group to volunteer on small local farms, in community gardens and in urban kitchens to feed the hungry
- National and international programs such as building gardens in Africa and supporting regional biodiversity throughout the United States
When & Where
Slow Food Indy
Slow Food is an international grassroots membership organization promoting good, clean and fair food for all.
We envision a world in which all people can access and enjoy food that is good for them, good for those who grow it and good for the planet.
Slow Food Indy celebrates the amazing bounty of food that is available, and is working to strengthen the connection between the food on our plates and the health of our planet.