Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Spirit Mountain Community Fund runs workshops regularly to help organizations apply for grants. Attendance at the Grant Application Workshop is optional. This training is recommended for:
- All organizations that have not applied for grants with us before
- Grant writers who have not written grants with us before (even if their organization has successfully received a grant)
- Grant writers and organizations that have not successfully applied for funding with us in the last 24 months
GRANT APPLICATION SESSION WILL COVER:
- Help applicants become familiar with SMCF's grant application process.
- Provide guidance on how to complete the various sections within the application and understand the relevance of each.
- Provide anoverview and the "how-to's" of completing the application templates.
- Enhance the probabiity of the applicant submitting a more competitive grant application.
When & Where
Spirit Mountain Community Fund
For questions, please contact SMCF staff at 503-879-1400.