Location Note: Please meet in the front lobby as we will require an escort to the meeting room.
Join the San Antonio SharePoint User Group (www.SASUG.net) for this month's meeting.
- Welcome Time: 5:30 PM
- User Group: 6:00 PM - 7:30PM
- SharePint: 7:30-8:30PM
Location: Rackspace - Castle I-35 and Walzem
Speaker: Tom Resing, Microsoft Cerified Master - SharePoint
Topic: Mapping Mashups with SharePoint 2010
Get a brief introduction to mashups. Watch demos of steps you can follow and receive follow up resources to reinforce the material. Leave with the ability to customize your SharePoint site Wednesday morning. Here are a few things you will learn to do:
- Using SharePoint Designer, modify the add contact form to add an address picked from a map
- Display all of the contacts on a new web part page on one map
Food Sponsor: Critical Path Training
Critical Path Training is a joint venture between Ted Pattison and Andrew Connell dedicated to educating Professional Developers, Designers, IT Professionals and Information Workers how to become successful with Microsoft's SharePoint Products and Technologies. We offer instructor-led training classes across the United States in Microsoft Technology Centers and a few selected professional training facilities that are owned and managed by our partners. We reach many other customers throughout the world by offering online versions of our most popular SharePoint training classes.
Presenter: Tom Resing
Visit www.sasug.net for more information.
When & Where
San Antonio SharePoint User Group
The San Antonio SharePoint User Group (SASUG) was established by local, San Antonio professionals who are excited about Microsoft SharePoint. Our goals are to:
• Build a San Antonio community around SharePoint and related technologies
• Share information and ideas on SharePoint
• Allow for members and companies to share innovative programs and solutions based on and related to SharePoint.