SEPTA Pass Registration
The University of the Arts is pleased to announce a partnership with SEPTA, where students who are interested can purchase monthly City TransPass passes through UArts at a 15% discount off the standard price.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE REGIONAL RAIL. THIS IS THE CITY TRANSPASS PROGRAM ONLY. The city pass allows the rider to have unlimited rides throughout the city on the buses, subways, and/or trolleys, during any and all hours of operation. The following parameters apply to this program:
- Students would be responsible for signing up by the 7th of the month prior to the month for which they want the passes. (So, if you want a pass for NEXT MONTH, you must sign-up by the 7th of THIS MONTH).
- The fee is $70 per month, which must be paid by the 7thusing a credit card on this site, only. Students who do not pay the fee by the 7th, will not be eligible to get their pass.
- The week before the first of the month, Student Affairs will notify all students who signed-up that their passes are ready and available for pick-up in Student Financial Services located on the 2nd floor of Hamilton Hall.
- Passes are non-refundable, non-transferrable, and only valid for the month in which it was purchased.
The University has a limit of 250 passes per month. In the event that more than 250 students register for a pass, priority will be given based on:
- Students distance from campus
- Date of registration for passes
Students will be notified in advance if they received a pass or not.
Please complete this form and submit. Students will need to pay for their pass by the deadline above in order to receive it for that month. The pass can only be paid for online via credit card at this site.