Sept 30 | Taming the Inner Critic, Comparer & Commander | connecting event
Tuesday, September 30, 2014 at 4:00 PM (PDT)
a Connecting Event & Copartnership Skills Lab
INVEST in a diverse group of working women | because relationships are just as critical as the work & women need community personally and professionally
ENGAGE in our thought provoking people skills topics | explore a Partnership point of view honoring both the masculine and feminine ways of relating in business
LEARN to better honor yourself & others | incorporate better communication, connection & productivity in how you are to work with
At this event, you will...
• Participate in the Personable Business® Introductions | be real. be you. belong.
• Connect both personally and professionally | no more loneliness
• Help more people | establish long term relationships
• Learn the Personable Business® Communication Tools | be a pleasure to do business with & make it easy to do business with you
• Experience a caring, safe and inclusive environment | no need to have angst about networking with us!
Topic • Taming the Inner Critic, Comparer & Commander for Relational Wellbeing •
That inner voice is quick to criticize, compare and command us to change. Ourselves. Others. It’s always looking for ways we “coulda, woulda, shoulda.” By the end of the day we’re taken out and have created distance from others. We’re depleted. No wonder there’s no time for life’s pleasures, we’ve got to recover from the day’s battle.
You’ll learn how to
- Decipher the truth
- Give & receive compliments and acknowledgements
- Be on your own side and choose who you listen to
4 - 4:30 arrive, get settled
4:30 - 5:30 potluck dinner and 3 minute introductions
5:30 - 5:40 break
5:40 - 6:40 topic discussion
6:40 - 7:00 invitation to join/what's next/closing
casual, we'll be meeting outside at the Tiki Bar.
We'd love you to join us!
What do you need from me in order to register for this event?
When & Where
brings together working women to
* better support each other
* end the loneliness
* ultimately change business culture to honor women's need for connection & avoiding disconnection
We're committed to collaboration and partnership, "copartnership," in how we are to work with. We use the Personable Business® Communication Tools as our way to copartner and develop strong relationships that are productive, fulfilling and inspiring.