a Connecting Event & Copartnership Skills Lab
INVEST in a diverse group of working women | because relationships are just as critical as the work & women need community personally and professionally
ENGAGE in our thought provoking people skills topics | explore a Partnership point of view honoring both the masculine and feminine ways of relating in business
LEARN to better honor yourself & others | incorporate better communication, connection & productivity in how you are to work with
At this event, you will...
• Participate in the Personable Business® Introductions | be real. be you. belong.
• Connect both personally and professionally | no more loneliness
• Help more people | establish long term relationships
• Learn the Personable Business® Communication Tools | be a pleasure to do business with & make it easy to do business with you
• Experience a caring, safe and inclusive environment | no need to have angst about networking with us!
Topic • Taming the Inner Critic, Comparer & Commander for Relational Wellbeing •
That inner voice is quick to criticize, compare and command us to change. Ourselves. Others. It’s always looking for ways we “coulda, woulda, shoulda.” By the end of the day we’re taken out and have created distance from others. We’re depleted. No wonder there’s no time for life’s pleasures, we’ve got to recover from the day’s battle.
You’ll learn how to
- Decipher the truth
- Give & receive compliments and acknowledgements
- Be on your own side and choose who you listen to
4 - 4:30 arrive, get settled
4:30 - 5:30 potluck dinner and 3 minute introductions
5:30 - 5:40 break
5:40 - 6:40 topic discussion
6:40 - 7:00 invitation to join/what's next/closing
casual, we'll be meeting outside at the Tiki Bar.
We'd love you to join us!
What do you need from me in order to register for this event?
When & Where
boost your confidence • embrace leadership • transform business culture
by practicing Personable Business®
Personable Business® turns office politics into office partnerships. Whether you work at a company or have your own business, there will be politics. We stand for interacting with others from a partnership point of view. Partnership allows us to bring out the best in each other and create highly productive and rewarding results and relationships.
At our Personable Business® connecting events you will
* meet more people personally and professionally *
* learn how to keep business relationships in good shape *
The Personable Business® Communication Tools establish a common language to bring out the best in each other
* be heard, understood and get your needs met *
Join the Personable Business® movement by joining Business Women of Silicon Valley. A sisterhood of business friends. Women supporting women personally and professionally. Committed to keeping relationships in good shape.
Also part of the Business Women of Silicon Valley sisterhood:
* AdminProfessionalsConnect *
* b2bProfessionalsConnect *
We're declaring women can/will/need to support each other. We've got to learn how-to and understand how we don't. So often successful women say that "Women need to learn how to support each other." Here we are doing just that.