Sept 21, 2013 Permanente Creek Clean-up
Saturday, September 21, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM (PDT)
Mountain View, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Help Cleanup Permanente Creek
Join us on National Coastal Cleanup Day
Be the Solution to Creek Pollution!
Saturday, Sept 21, 2013, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon
Meet at end of South Drive, near El Camino Hospital.
Join Greentown Los Altos volunteers to clean up a beautifully natural section of Permanente Creek near St Francis High School. We will meet at the end of South Drive near El Camino Hospital. All youth under the age of 18 must bring the Waiver of Liability, signed by a parent or guardian. Volunteer verification forms will be available for up to 3 hours of community service for cleanup.
Please register so we know you're coming and can keep you updated if there are any changes. There is no need to print or bring a ticket. Quantity refers to the number of people coming.
For more details and to print the waiver go to: www.cleanacreek.org and scroll down to Los Altos, Site #4
Event Day Details:
- We wiil meet at the parking lot at the end of South Drive, near El Camino Hospital.
- Reuseable water bottle (light refreshments provided)
- Your own gloves (we will provide if you don't have them)
- "Grabber" if you happen to have one (saves lots of bending) or a ski pole or cane or stick for searching under poison oak, etc.
- Bucket with a handle for gathering trash (if you prefer it to the plastic bags we'll provide)
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
When & Where
GreenTown Los Altos
GreenTown Los Altos is a grassroots initiative of residents and businesses. Our mission is to educate and inspire the people of Los Altos and Los Altos Hills to take action that will make our communities more environmentally healthy and vibrant today and for future generations. Founded in October 2007, GreenTown Los Altos operates as a fiscal project of Acterra, a 501(c)3.