SEO For Small Businesses - 3/16
Wednesday, March 16, 2011 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (CDT)
If search engines aren’t responsible for 50 percent of your website’s traffic, you should take this seminar. Designed for both beginners and those with some SEO experience, this seminar is divided into two parts. First, we will teach you the basic principles of SEO. Then, we will go step-by-step through the key factors that search engines look at.
The class is taught by Brent D. Payne, an international SEO expert. In this two-hour session, you will learn how to:
• Understand how search engines like Google view your website.
• Understand how links to your website impacts your positioning in search engines.
• Discover the trends of what people are searching for online.
• See what people are searching for in your local area.
• Write content that will attract links to your site.
• Integrate social media into your SEO strategy.
• Use SEO tools to help you be more strategic in your SEO strategy.
Brent D. Payne teaches our sessions specifically on SEO. He is an international expert on SEO, presenting regularly at Search Engine Strategies, Search Marketing Expo and PubCon. In 2010 alone, he spoke at conferences in London, Amsterdam, Sydney, Hong Kong and San Francisco.
When & Where
435 Digital is a consulting group that specializes in social media strategy, SEO, web design and customized training sessions.
Our group is comprised of experts from across Tribune Company. For more information, please go to 435Digital.com.